From plane crashes, to accidents, mass shootings, Obama being re-elected for 4more years (whoop whoop!), hurricanes, flooding and more shootings, world ending December 22 (lol); 2012 indeed came with a lot of trials and tribulations.
For some it seemed like the end and couldn’t get any better
It’s been such a tough ride but God has been oh so loving and has kept us through all this; which is why the title of my post is “Be grateful”
- Count your blessings and remain thankful for life, being healthy and having people who care for you/love you dearly.
- Always smile because a quick smile brightens everything
- Never forget to thank people who have contributed to your life in a positive way or even not so positive (it made you stronger)
- Everyone deserves a second chance after all, no one is perfect and you are no exception
- Try to let go of your emotions once in a while, cry and laugh after crying; its part of life
- Most of all love yourself and be yourself ; try to always think positive and attain the best you can achieve by setting standards for yourself
PS I truly appreciate every single one of you for the continued support on ironyofashi.com I’ve been overwhelmed by its success and it means a lot to me cause it inspires me everyday. 2012 was pretty hectic but of all the things I learnt the most, I will always be grateful.
Keep up with me via Facebook HERE follow on instragram HERE and subscribe to my youtube channel HERE
*yelling* Happy new year =)
Love you all!!!