Hey Beautiful people!
This is a long due post and after my last blog post, I got more questions about my hair/hair extensions so here it is!
So I became a “Peruvian chick” and I’m not going back
Received this hair from a company called Leo Locks sometime in June, Its a UK based hair company that provides great quality and affordable hair of all types, I started rocking it July and since then, I’ve had it for 3 months non stop and it’s been amazing since then!
- Gorgeous & affordable Virgin hair with amazing texture, I’ve been pleased with the quality of the hair and most of all pleased with their prices, I can’t stand having to buy great hair but because it has the word “virgin” or “Peruvian” attached to it, then it will be higher than my phone bill for 6 months lol, so I am impressed with their prices.
- Looks even better after being washed; I think the best part of having the hair was washing it and seeing the waves form back afterwards into a very beautiful pattern.
- Low maintenance & Beautiful long lasting curls; it’s ability to hold curls and styles with little or no product blew me away, I would literally curl my hair with flat iron/curling wand and it would last for DAYS. Also it is true to length.
- No shedding and very minimal tangling; when I tell people I’ve used this hair for over 2 months, they find it hard to believe it doesn’t shed! Their wefts were super strong and it didn’t even require sealing.
- Top notch customer service; when dealing with most hair companies one of the problems I face is their lack of good customer service, late replies to emails and delayed shipping but I got no problem with them, my emails were replied on time and package received on time.
- Very fast shipping (free delivery in the UK and cheap international rates); I received this hair in 3 days after my address was sent which was very fast for international delivery
Most of all the compliments 🙂
The only problem I’ve experienced with the hair is its dryness but I use creme of nature Argan oil quite frequently to help restore moisture to it.
How the hair looks after washed
Peruvian Virgin hair
Hair in its natural state
Curled using a curling iron
Peruvian virgin hair–wavy
I always braid the hair in a single braid before I go to sleep, it helps to keep the curls. Wrapping is a great alternative but too much work for me.
I wash the hair every 1-2 weeks with Motion’s neutralizing shampoo and Organix argan oil conditioner.
Always Brushed the hair using a paddle brush and I used Creme of nature Argan oil for daily moisture and shine.
Receive 5% off your first order if you tell them I sent you!
Use discount code AALL5
Company Website: CLICK HERE
Facebook page (for more pictures): CLICK HERE
Lots more videos to come 🙂
The hair is beautiful. I love the waves!
So you wash it while you still have it on?
I haven't tried peruvian yet. I wear brazilian and the hair breaks and pulls from the weft a lot. If you check the most recent post on my blog, you'll see a picture of the hair.
thank you and yes I do,i just checked yours out and it looks beautiful 🙂
Hair looks gorgeous
aww you're so pretty. I love the first picture. x
thank you Demmy!
the hair is so cute and really luks gorgeous on u……did u use all of the packs like the 14, 18, 24 and 28 inch? and wat i wanna use only 28inckh, aw many packs wpoul be ok?
Hey, I recommend that you watch the video, everything is listed in it. I did use all 4 packs and yes it was really full
omg u look beyond amaaaaaaazing!
Beautiful hair! I love your eyebrows too!
That is gorge!!!!
simply stunning your hair your makeup everything!
I've been nervous to put a weave/extensions back in my hair after it broke it off the last time, but maybe one day! Right now I'm enjoying going natrual!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet Giveaway
Oh wow, you look amazing with that hair! It looks super gorgeous on you! This weekend I'm attempting to sew in a weave into my hair by myself. I have like 3 packs of some cheap not too long hair that I purchased over the summer and I'm absolutely in love with it! Do you have any tips for first timers?
Hi,I tink I like it even if I haven't had a feel of it wit my hands.am in Benin,Nigeria.how do I order 4 it
I love the wave and thickness. The Peruvian hair looks really good.
Georgeous..its well volumed..and you looked so pretty in d video 🙂
I nominated you for versatile blogger award on my blog here
the hair looks very natural . I also like the waves in it
Off topic but what lipstick do you use? It always looks gorgeous!
love the waves..
You are so gorgeous! I love it. The hair looks incredibly natural and beautiful.
Lovely!!! You look fab hun :)Love the hair on you
P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!
Oh Wow gorgeous hair and you look adorable too! How do you maintain it being so loooong?!
Hi, I'm loving the hair and I'm hoping you can answer this for me as I'm hoping to buy either this hair, or similar looking hair, soon: Why is it better to order hair of different lenghts? If the reason is for it to look more layered, wouldn't it look layered even if all the packs were the same length? I mean, since the track you place on the top of your head won't end at the same place as the track you place at the bottom of your head, if you get me haha. I honestly want to know why..
ThIs question might sound silly but I wanted to know if you did your hair yourself or if somebody did it for you
Hello, dieses Thema finde ich sehr spannend, gibt es schon ein wenig aktuellere bzw.
genauere Infos? Habe auf deiner Seite leider ziemlich wenig entdeckt.
My blog – Mehrere Details
You are good bloger.Your writing quality is very nice,and i got so much to learn from your blog. It was excellent and very informative. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, It's really a great and useful piece of info.