Hey yo hey yo….hope you guys had a lovely weekend! I sure did and I cant say Im looking forward to this week but I will start it with a positive attitude. I decided to start off with some random things about me
Thanks for all the blogger awards!!! geezz I am so late for this but I want to thank stylesforcurves, dyfine me and minasek for the awards.
- What is your go to makeup product? my Milani baked blush, it highlights my cheekbones in the most <awesomest> ways
- What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011? Vintage!!! my love for vintage pieces increased even more as well as my love for chains and spikes, I love the mixture of hard and soft
- What is your favorite dessert? I would have said ‘puff puff’ lol but its not so I’d say cake <any kind> love it!
- Favorite Color? Blueeeeeee…Its too sexy! enough said!
- What is your middle name? Unoamaka
- What was the last song you have listened to? ‘chop my money’- Psquare ft Akon, MayD <tight video btw>
- Cats or Dogs or both? dogs o! I still have that belief about cats and witches..I cant I just cant
- Something you guys don’t know about me? I have 16 siblings …yup no jokes
Random facts about Me!
- I wanted my blog name to have something that connects with my name or part of it instead of anything fashion related even if it is mostly about fashion.
- The name “Ashi” comes from my last name which is hilarious bcos in Nigeria the word ‘ashewo’ means prostitute and here in the states “Ashy” means dry or flaky skin …lol Ironic yeah? hence “Ironyofashi” <random I know>
- I like ‘puff puff ‘ (Nigerian snack) lol just thought I should say it sometimes people tell me my cheeks even look like puff puff smh.
- I attempted locks/ dreadlocks early last year <forreal> actually 7months, although it wasn’t bad looking, I just couldn’t; I realized the whole “natural” thing worked for few peeps and definitely not me!
- I can get overly hyper at times and it overwhelms certain people around me and I tend to ‘over explain’ things because I like the idea of something to be fully understood.
- My love for reading books has increased, I tend to lean towards inspirational books now and I see myself learning two or more foreign languages in the nearest future.
- I have very few close friends mostly because I have a lot of sisters and they are my best friends and truely I cant stand all them girl drama. I dont like stress.
- I like to speak my mind regardless of the consequences, it makes my life much easier as well as others
now to the tagging, I enjoy going through a lot of blogs so I would like to tag everyone!!!any randoms you want me to know?-Ashi
talk about cracking up…I was laughing no# 2 & 3
too funny and I can totally relate to 7 & 8
thank you for sharing this with us and congrats on your awards!
love your blog even more now
love it <3 you are awesome!!1
Nice one Amaka! I love ur body size