Happy Friday My lovely people!
It's been a long week and I'm happy to be back with another post.As we all know it's not easy to be a fine girl, I'm always so excited to fulfill requests from few posts on my blog. Now I have come to discuss details about my FINE hair which has been highly requested. Please tell me you're ready to listen ;)
|Hair in it's Natural State|
|Hair Curled using Pins curls|
|Hair Style achieved using Curling wand|
- Longevity & Usage: First off, I've been rocking this hair for four (4) going on five (5) months, I am very much impressed on how well it has lasted overtime, It stills looks as good as it did when it was first installed, lets say I'm still a happy little girl with lots of candy/ice cream :)
- Gorgeous & affordable Virgin hair lets be honest hair extensions ain't no joke price wise so depending on your budget you get what you pay for so it's one thing to consider when purchasing hair.
- Low maintenance & Beautiful long lasting curls; how dare you spend money on hair and not take/maintain good care of it, it baffles me lol well the only way you can get away with that is with good hair that is slightly forgiving but this hair holds up the best of curls, I'm currently rocking 2 weeks curls used with a curling wand and it still looks lovely!
- No shedding and very minimal tangling; I've come to realize how important this is, when people battle with their hair brush and weaves it the most uncomfortable site, this hair is very manageable and hardly sheds.
- Excellent customer service and fast delivery; Since the time I was contacted, the convenience in the communication was applauding, Emails were replied on time and questions were answered right away and my package came right on time.
Most of all the compliments :) The pictures speak for itself!
So far I have nothing negative to say about this hair, its amazing!
Watch video for more Information not mentioned:
Check Website out: HERE
Particular Hair: GET HERE on sale get 5% off order use code JERE5%
To Maintain the hair,
- deep condition it every week using organix conditioner
- wash every 2weeks
- Use argan oil to restore moisture to hair
Hope the review was able to answer your questions, if not let me know and I will include the little bits which haven't been mentioned.
Take care loves