Hey Beautiful people!
This is a long due post and after my last blog post, I got more questions about my hair/hair extensions so here it is!
So I became a "Peruvian chick" and I'm not going backReceived this hair from a company called Leo Locks sometime in June, Its a UK based hair company that provides great quality and affordable hair of all types, I started rocking it July and since then, I've had it for 3 months non stop and it's been amazing since then!
- Gorgeous & affordable Virgin hair with amazing texture, I've been pleased with the quality of the hair and most of all pleased with their prices, I can't stand having to buy great hair but because it has the word "virgin" or "Peruvian" attached to it, then it will be higher than my phone bill for 6 months lol, so I am impressed with their prices.
- Looks even better after being washed; I think the best part of having the hair was washing it and seeing the waves form back afterwards into a very beautiful pattern.
- Low maintenance & Beautiful long lasting curls; it's ability to hold curls and styles with little or no product blew me away, I would literally curl my hair with flat iron/curling wand and it would last for DAYS. Also it is true to length.
- No shedding and very minimal tangling; when I tell people I've used this hair for over 2 months, they find it hard to believe it doesn't shed! Their wefts were super strong and it didn't even require sealing.
- Top notch customer service; when dealing with most hair companies one of the problems I face is their lack of good customer service, late replies to emails and delayed shipping but I got no problem with them, my emails were replied on time and package received on time.
- Very fast shipping (free delivery in the UK and cheap international rates); I received this hair in 3 days after my address was sent which was very fast for international delivery
Most of all the compliments :)
The only problem I've experienced with the hair is its dryness but I use creme of nature Argan oil quite frequently to help restore moisture to it.
How the hair looks after washed
Peruvian Virgin hair
Peruvian virgin hair--wavy
I always braid the hair in a single braid before I go to sleep, it helps to keep the curls. Wrapping is a great alternative but too much work for me.
Always Brushed the hair using a paddle brush and I used Creme of nature Argan oil for daily moisture and shine.
Receive 5% off your first order if you tell them I sent you!
Use discount code AALL5
Company Website: CLICK HERE
Facebook page (for more pictures): CLICK HERE
Lots more videos to come :)