new addition (excited =D)
This time its about the things I learn week after week, I figured this will be a good way to catch up on my blog posts.
I'm glad to say I adopted this from a fellow blogger Berry Haute (love your blog girl)
so lets get to it!
- I randomly like to take pictures in my car when I'm driving, it freaks my siblings and friends when I do but I think its fun lol.
- Pick your friends wisely because people do judge you by the people (friends) you associate with.
- The only way you can be happy is by filling your mind with happy thoughts and positive thinking...so let go of sad bunkers
- A little bit of communication, goes a long way!
- Learn to take responsibility for your actions, never blame anyone for your own mistakes.
- Friendship without quarrels/ arguing never lasts.
- Appreciate the quality time you get to spend with family/ friends.
- Bad habits are like a comfortable bed; they are easy to get into, but hard to get out of.
- You have to do what others won't. To achieve what others don't. so don't be afraid to be "weird"
- Be careful of the words you say, keep them soft and sweet; you never know from day to day which ones you'll have to eat. (people do use what you tell them for their advantage)